Amidst the hustle and bustle of things we do in the days leading up to Purim, here are a few cute, simple, and fun ideas. It will surely bring smiles to everyone’s faces and get them into the Purim spirit!
These silly lollies are part treat, part toy. Your child can choose between the hilarious mustachioed pop or the jolly puckered mouth. Either way, your child’s smile will last long after the lollipop is gone.
Red, Pink, Black, or Brown craft foam
Craft knife, or small hole punch (hole should not be larger than 1/8”)
Permanent marker and scissors
1. Use a marker to draw a mustache or lips onto craft foam. Cut out the shape with scissors
2. To slide the lollipop through the foam, make a hole using a small hole punch or make a tiny slit with a craft knife.
3. Slip the lollipop through the hole.
Chocolate Mustache Supreme
Speaking of mustaches, I couldn’t resist putting in these simple chocolate molds that will also leave a “lasting mustache” after the chocolate is long gone!
Pink, brown, yellow, and white chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
2. Using a spoon, place chocolate in molds and then add sticks.
3. Place molds in the freezer until chocolate has set.
Here are two suggestions:
1. Create a fun centerpiece using a colorful container, Styrofoam, and these chocolate lollys.
2. Individually wrap each lollipop, and use as party favors at your Purim Seudah.