Get a Free $10 Amazon Gift Card
When you log onto CookKosher.com, it’s like knocking on your neighbor’s door to get that prized recipe that you tasted in her home last week...only much more convenient. Here, we’re all friends and neighbors who love to cook and share our favorite recipes.
Well, neighbor, we have a request for you! We’re looking some great appetizers to add to our menu when guests arrive next Shabbos. And some really tasty side dishes to wake up our weekday menus. Lastly, we want more foolproof kid-friendly dishes that will get the kiddies running to the table.
Now through March 18, add 10 appetizer, side dish, or kid-friendly recipes to CookKosher.com and receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card. Wow us with your most delicious stuff!
For every recipe you submit, you’ll be entered to win a 10-piece set of OXO Pop-Up containers. We love ‘em and we know you will too. Enter 2 recipes, and you’ll receive 2 entries. Add 15 recipes, and you’ll be entered to win 15 times!
There’s some simple rules:
1. We reserve the right to decide if a recipe is considered a recipe. (Ex: No 2 to 3 ingredient recipes).
2. We delete all duplicate recipes. So make sure and check if the recipe already exists in the database (yes, potato kugel is already in there!)
3. Recipes should be your original recipe or adapted by you. Any recipe that is clearly duplicated from other sources will be deleted.
Upload your recipes by March 18 and get your $10 amazon gift card!
1. Click on the blue “Add Recipe” box on the top right of the page.
2. Name and describe your recipe; fill in all the ingredients and preparation steps.
3. Be sure to complete all the required boxes.
4. Have a photo? Upload it! Otherwise leave it empty.